Sunday 19 May 2013

Anotherrr Tag! :D

Helloo Everyone!!
Wellll i am back with anotherrrr tag! Haha wasn't that quick? I just love making tags n enjoy trying new techniques n colours! So without more of rambling i would like to share my tag first!
Here it is! TAD-AAA
Well here i used a lot of inks! I coloured the tag using Tim Holtz Distress Stain- Salty Ocean, Distress inks- Peacock Feathers and Peeled Paint! I rubbed the inks over my craft sheet sprayed some water n rubbed the tag over. I repeated the process multiple times n kept drying with the heat tool before doing the next layer. Repeated till i was finally satisfied with the look. Trust me this looks wayyy better in person than in the picture!
The bird was covered in UTEE! (i just love this product) n then i used Mft flourish die n some tiny Sakuras!
Here's a close up!
I used a saftey pin to go along with the look n crumpled a piece of paper n stuck it at the bottom n then rubbed some more distress ink to it!
Hope You all like this one!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely!I love the background.You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! loved the way its turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by via Down the Memory Lane. I saw your tag there and wanted to come and let you know how much I admire your work!! Beautiful!!
    Have a great day today!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete